Keeping your footwear clean is key to maximizing their lifespan.
To clean your footwear:
- Use cold water and hand wash with a gentle soap
- Use a soft brush if necessary
- Always air dry
- Never put footwear in your washer or dryer
Occasionally, minor sole separations will occur on any footwear. These can be easily repaired with shoe glue. Please refer to our warranty section for other concerns.
How long should my shoes last?
It is important not to use any running footwear for longer than their expected lifespan.
Zoot footwear should last between 300 and 500 miles. If you are a heavier runner (harder on your shoes), your shoes will last closer to 300 miles.
Racing shoes, like the Ultra Race and Ultra Speed will last a lesser amount of time. If used only for racing, these shoes should last an entire season. If used for both training and racing their lifespan will be between 200 and 300 miles.
CompressRx Product Care
To wash Zoot CompressRx products:
- Use cold water and hand wash or use the gentle cycle in a washing machine
- Always use mild soap
- Hang dry
- Never use a dryer
- For sizing compression garments use the size chart. Make sure to measure the listed body part unflexed at the largest area. You should take multiple measurements to make sure you have the largest area. If you are between sizes (ie a 1 and a 2) use the smaller size. If you have a mix of measurements that don’t quite match up to the size chart its better to err on the smaller sizing
To ensure the maximum lifespan of Zoot CompressRx products, never use them in a chlorinated pool.
Proper care of your Zoot wetsuit will help ensure year's enjoyment and peak product performance.
Never use your wetsuit in a chlorinated pool.
- Rinse your Zoot wetsuit with clean fresh water after every use.
- Hang dry inside-out.
- Hand wash with a wetsuit specific soap - be sure to use cold water.
- Wetsuits should never be laundered in a machine.
Zoot Apparel Care
- Wash all Zoot apparel using cold water
- Always hand wash or use the gentle cycle in your washing machine
- Use mild soap
- Hang dry all Zoot apparel - never use a dryer.
To ensure the maximum lifespan of Zoot products never use any product (except the pool specific swimsuits) in a chlorinated pool.